Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My back to school/fall essentials

Hello you guys ! Welcome home !!
So, as promised, here is my back to school/Fall fashion essentials list. I will put the link of each items, do not worry! So without further ado let's get started!
PS: I first want to apologize because the most of the stuff i'll show you are from Aliexpres. I know I am not that original, sorry for that. 

So,essential "numero UNO" is obviously THE leather jacket. I mean, everyone needs a leather jacket, right?! But finding a good one can be quiet difficult, even if it is expensive the leather can sometimes seem very cheap. Like this one here.

Dark Grey Denim Skinnies Top Black Leather Jacket by Vogue Haus

Even if she is well dressed, I totally hate this jacket, it looks flat and the leather looks so shiny. Not cute at all. But I have found one at Aliexpress , despite its price the leather seems very thick. 


I mean, look at this jacket, it is just perfection! Look, the thickness of the jacket makes it look expensive. The belt, the zips at the sides, everything we need is here !

Second essentials is, the white sneakers. There is tones of sneakers now, but my all time favorites are the Stan Smith ones. So trendy! I know that everyone have those shoes nowadays, but I mean it is the way you wear them that is important. Those shoes are just basic!

adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneaker - Urban Outfitters

The third and last essential would be a black tote bag. Black goes with everything, this tote bag is also timeless. The one I have found is from Aliexpress, as always. It is a pretty simple bag but the snake effect make it so unique. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this article, if you have any question or request for a new article you want me to wright, send me a message on twitter or on my facebook page !

BYEE ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...