Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My dream bedroom

Hello everyone!
Today's article will focus on decoration ideas for my dream bedroom. Since my tastes totally changed, I'm really into decorating my bedroom to something more "adult".
My desired bedroom would be a cozy, calm and relaxed athmosphere.
I've been looking all aroud pinterest these past few weeks and here is what I found.

Going to be the color of my master, but with white and teal decor.. LOVE!

I like these soft colours for the bedroom

www.fashiondreamzz.com - link in bio -

glam. Love this beige and white setup. With stool on carpet

As you can see I'm really into taupe colors. This athmosphere would be so great when you come back home after a long day. Or just chilling all day long on netflix watching your favorite TV show and just moving to go to the toilet or to grab some food. (Don't tell you never do it)
Whatsoever, this is just perfect ! Moreover you can easily recreate this. My little tip is that the most part of the work is done by adding different textures and a tone of pillows.

If you enjoyed this article you can actually see all my bedroom's wishlist on my pinterest account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...