Wednesday, October 7, 2015

September favorites






Beauty Favorites

1. Makeup Revolution Chocolate palette

This actual pallette is a dupe of the Too faced chocolate bar pallette but with lighter shades. The smell of it is delicious. The pigmentation is perfect, the only thing I would say is that it is a little bit dusty.

2.Mac Velvet Teddy matte lipstick

This lipstick is just perfection, it gives a natural pink color to your lips. It is actually one of Kylie Jenner's lipstick. I've finished this product and I will buy another one very soon !

3.Makeup Revolution Obsession palette

This palette is a must for an everyday makeup look. As for the chocolate palette the pigmentation is perfect but it's a little bit dusty.

4. Makeup Revolution All about pink blush palette

These blush palette is really good actually, I didn't though it would be that great but it is. Exept that it is really pigmented they are awsome.  The palette I have isn't available but I've linked another one that is similar to the one I've got.

TV Shows / Movies Favoites


1. Scream Queens
2. Narcos
3.The Walking Dead

Clothing Favorites:

My Stan Smithh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...